Candy Crave Summer Job Opening
Candy Box Fulfilment Wizard
Candy Crave, a gourmet candy e-commerce company, is looking for a Candy Box Fulfillment Associate. You’ll have a crucial role in our company: you’re in charge of preparing candy orders and ensuring our customer’s unboxing experience shows we care and makes them feel special. You’ll neatly pack various candies into custom bags, then package it neatly in our white tab lock shipping boxes and write the customer a note that shows we care. We want you to take pride in your work and appreciate the impact your day-to-day efforts have on bringing happiness to people across Canada.
- Pick, pack and ship candy orders for our online candy store and monthly subscription box.
- Prepare gift box orders.
- Create an unboxing experience that our customers will appreciate when they receive their candy order.
- Keep your work area and the candy room clean and sanitary between orders.
- Ensure the order is correct in every way.
- Meet or exceed the productivity and quality standards we expect.
- Previous food handling experience an asset.
- Jump in and help with anything else that comes up to ensure smooth and effective operations.
- While most of this role is packing candy for customer orders, there will be opportunities to contribute to our success and allow us to help yours. This can include our social media efforts, learning more about the workings of a small but growing e-commerce company, and provide suggestions on how we can do things better.
- Must be a post-secondary student.
- Have strong attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Highly dependable, responsible and organized.
- Learn things quickly and work well independently with little supervision.
- Have great hustle – you want to learn and grow, and you’re willing to work hard to do so.
- Ability to work in a seated position with frequent standing and walking.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs occasionally.
- Ideal for a candidate that has entrepreneurial aspirations (not required).
- You should like candy!
- You will be working for a well-established home-based e-commerce company.
- You will work in a specially designed two station candy pod, with working hours of 11:00 am to 6:30 pm (37.5 hours a week). One workday will be Saturday or Sunday, so that you will have a day off during the week and one day on the weekend (negotiable).
- Some flexibility may be necessary from time-to-time. Overtime may be required occasionally, but not often.
- Located in South St. Vital
Salary: $14 – $16 an hour.
Only qualified applicants asked to interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org